Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Backyard Waterfall Houston British Columbia


The photo was taken on April 27, 2016 in Houston, B.C.

My Daughter And I Share A Secret Backyard Waterfall 

Houston British Columbia (Video Footage)

When my daughter was little we always ventured out on our property looking
for new things to see. This one day to our surprise, we discovered a
beautiful hidden waterfall just on the outside of our land. We couldn’t believe it.

The waterfall is approximately 15 to 20 feet in height and drops into
a nice pool at the bottom. At the bottom it looks like a spot from a rain forest. 

It truly is a wonderful sight to see. 

My daughter has grown up and has a family of her own
and they live in Kamloops, so in the Summer of 2016 it
was a special time when we returned to the waterfall, with her husband and her son.

I won’t forget sharing this with her, and now her family. 

Great memories to hold onto.

The best time to view the waterfall is in the Spring as there is a large 
 volume of water flowing over the falls. 

The pictures here were taken on April 27, 2016.

My family and I revisited the falls on July 7, 2016 and the water 
flowing over the falls has decreased a lot, but it is so beautiful to
see at the bottom of the falls, so I would recommend checking
out the waterfall in the Spring and again in the Summer.

Spring Pictures: 

Summer Pictures: 

Video Footage: I took the video of the falls in the Spring of 2016: 

Outdoor photos from around British Columbia, Photos by Brian Vike.

Contact Me: b_vike@telus.net

All photos are © Brian Vike 2016-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment