Monday, March 14, 2022

Posting All New Photos To My Kamloops B.C. Blog Only !

 Posted: March 14, 2022.

Please bookmark the “Photos From Around Kamloops & Area British Columbia”. https://kamloopsbritishcolumbiacanada.blogspot.com/ to keep up with my new photos.

Well I am running out of time as I have so much to do. So I am going to stop posting my new pictures to  the Northern British Columbia blog and to this British Columbia blog. I will though be posting all new photos to my Kamloops, British Columbia blog only. I will then only have the one blog to look after. Thanks.

You can find my new pictures at “Photos From Around Kamloops & Area British Columbia”. 

Outdoor photos from around British Columbia. Photos by Brian Vike.

Contact Mehoustonbri7@gmail.com

All photos are © Brian Vike 2016-2021.

Photos From Around Kamloops British Columbia Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment